Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple and Metrolinx introduce PRESTO card for iPhone and Apple Watch. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple phone support

What do you do when the phone call drops after you have explained ongoing problem. (The third call to correct problem) first call to drop today called back and has to re-explain everything - was too frustrated so I explained to Musa that I thought Parish has typed in notes - then politely explained I was way to frustrates and mad world call back

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 7:07 PM

In my personal experience, the advisor you were on the phone with should try to call you back as soon as they have an opportunity. As a former call center worker, I can say it might not be right away because another call may have come in right as yours dropped and they didn't have an opportunity to.

That said, they SHOULD be documenting your issue. If another call came in right away, it's possible they didn't have time to finish up your case while on the new call.

You can try calling back again, or if you're in a region that has an open Apple store or authorized service center you could try that. Or you can try chatting them: https://getsupport.apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 7:07 PM in response to Applecustomerserviceishorrible

In my personal experience, the advisor you were on the phone with should try to call you back as soon as they have an opportunity. As a former call center worker, I can say it might not be right away because another call may have come in right as yours dropped and they didn't have an opportunity to.

That said, they SHOULD be documenting your issue. If another call came in right away, it's possible they didn't have time to finish up your case while on the new call.

You can try calling back again, or if you're in a region that has an open Apple store or authorized service center you could try that. Or you can try chatting them: https://getsupport.apple.com

Apple phone support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.