Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

McDonalds app won’t verify on iPad

McDonalds app won’t verify on a new iPad

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 9:04 AM

Cracked it: when the verification emails just won’t work on a new device, then click on ‘Forgot Password’ button on the McDonalds Login page of the app. They’ll email you a code and then you just put your same old Password in again, and confirm the same old Password, and it works fine and lets you sign in with your existing account! You don’t have to think of a new Password which is handy.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 9:04 AM in response to j_i_m_b_o

Cracked it: when the verification emails just won’t work on a new device, then click on ‘Forgot Password’ button on the McDonalds Login page of the app. They’ll email you a code and then you just put your same old Password in again, and confirm the same old Password, and it works fine and lets you sign in with your existing account! You don’t have to think of a new Password which is handy.

Jul 20, 2021 9:01 AM in response to j_i_m_b_o

Make sure the app is up to date.

Contact the app develope, if needed.

A little hard to advise and help you when you provide NO information about your iPad.

Here are my questions to you.

What year and model iPad do you have/own?

The “A” model number can be found on the aluminium back of your iPad, in small print, right under the larger bold print “iPad”.

What iOS/iPadOS version is this iPad, currently, running?

What is the rated, internal data storage space/capacity of your iPad model and how much of this free, internal data storage capacity is left inside of your iPad model?

All of that additional info can be found in the Settings app, General settings panel, About.

Please attempt to answer all questions asked.

Thank You.

McDonalds app won’t verify on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.