Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so I let my sister use my old iphone and all the pictures she was taking was popping up on my phone so I turned off photos icloud on that phone and i woke up this morning and all my pictures are gone I had really old pictures that I need please help

I let my sister use my old iphone that was connect to my icloud and I was getting all of her pictures. so I went on my old iphone and turned off icloud photos on her phone and it asked me to delete them and I said yes because i didn’t want them on her phone well now my phone has no pictures and i have over 4,000 I am very upset and need them back please help me

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:42 AM

Look at the picture below and read what it says. What action did you take?

It never said it will remove from other devices.

They are still available on iCloud. Unless you have physically deleted them. Even if you have physically deleted them they are available on the recently deleted album under iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 6:42 AM in response to madelinemr18

Look at the picture below and read what it says. What action did you take?

It never said it will remove from other devices.

They are still available on iCloud. Unless you have physically deleted them. Even if you have physically deleted them they are available on the recently deleted album under iCloud.

so I let my sister use my old iphone and all the pictures she was taking was popping up on my phone so I turned off photos icloud on that phone and i woke up this morning and all my pictures are gone I had really old pictures that I need please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.