Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No complications avaiable after upgrading to watchOS 7.6

I just updated my Apple Watch SE Cellular to watchOS 7.6 overnight, and when I woke up and tried to edit my watch face complications I realized there are only Battery, Cellular and Today's Date.

Even when going to the Face Gallery all the faces have their complications missing (other than the date)

I can, however, edit my complications directly from the watch and there everything shows up.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 7:32 PM

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 7:32 PM in response to Reaperberri

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Jul 22, 2021 6:03 PM in response to Reaperberri

Hi Reaperberri,

If we're understanding correctly, it seems you're missing the complications for your watch faces only from the Watch app on your iPhone. Let's check this out together. First, we'd recommend trying out the steps outlined in these support articles below:

Quit and reopen an app on iPhone

Restart your iPhone

How to restart your Apple Watch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how this works out for you. Cheers.

No complications avaiable after upgrading to watchOS 7.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.