Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant remember my old iphone passcode so ican set up my new iphone

How do I complete set up on iPhone 11 when I can’t remember the pass code on my old iPhone!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 11:27 AM

Hello Bellababee2016,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We see that you are trying to set up a new iPhone but do not know the old iPhone passcode to finish signing in to your Apple ID.

We’d be happy to help you!

You can skip the passcode option when signing in to your Apple ID if you cannot remember it.

The iPhone passcode helps protect certain encrypted information, so some things may not be restored on the new phone without providing the old passcode.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 11:27 AM in response to Bellababee2016

Hello Bellababee2016,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We see that you are trying to set up a new iPhone but do not know the old iPhone passcode to finish signing in to your Apple ID.

We’d be happy to help you!

You can skip the passcode option when signing in to your Apple ID if you cannot remember it.

The iPhone passcode helps protect certain encrypted information, so some things may not be restored on the new phone without providing the old passcode.

Take care.

i cant remember my old iphone passcode so ican set up my new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.