Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad with Wifi

If you buy an iPad with WiFi will you have to pay for your WiFi service through your phone service carrier?

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 10:19 PM

Well your questions is not very clear but I assume that you are asking about the connectivity options on iPads with WiFi only model.

You can’t understand a SIM card inside your wi-fi only variant of iPad. You will have to use Wi-Fi or your mobile hotspot for accessing the Internet. Using hotspot may charge you extra than usual. It will be great if you are having WiFi at your place.

I hope that would have helped you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 10:19 PM in response to CheyenneTrevino

Well your questions is not very clear but I assume that you are asking about the connectivity options on iPads with WiFi only model.

You can’t understand a SIM card inside your wi-fi only variant of iPad. You will have to use Wi-Fi or your mobile hotspot for accessing the Internet. Using hotspot may charge you extra than usual. It will be great if you are having WiFi at your place.

I hope that would have helped you.

IPad with Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.