Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod Mini Connecting to iPhone and/or iTunes

I am getting very concerned as an Apple shareholder and customer of well over 20 years. The last few products I have purchased from Apple seem to take a ridiculous amount of effot to connect and work on my home network and home computer. The latest is the Apple Homepod minis that I just purchased from Costco. I cannot connect either speaker to my iphone or my itunes directory on my computer and I had ZERO issues doing both with the Google minis I purchased like two years ago. Is anyone else having these types of issue and getting ZERO help from Apple support? Is it time to ring the bell really really loud?

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 3:56 AM

See Set up and use HomePod - Apple Support. HomePod doesn't connect directly to your iTunes folder. Siri on HomePod can play from your purchase history, or your iCloud Music Library if you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. You can also use AirPlay to play content from your library or your iOS devices.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 3:56 AM in response to mastultz

See Set up and use HomePod - Apple Support. HomePod doesn't connect directly to your iTunes folder. Siri on HomePod can play from your purchase history, or your iCloud Music Library if you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. You can also use AirPlay to play content from your library or your iOS devices.

tt2

Homepod Mini Connecting to iPhone and/or iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.