Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move photos

How to move the photos from my old iphone 7 to my new iphone? I have already log in to my new iphone, the apps, the contact and all informations already moved to new iphone but not my photos in album. Thankyou

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 11:11 PM

Ariefkann Said:

"Move photos: How to move the photos from my old iphone 7 to my new iphone? I have already log in to my new iphone, the apps, the contact and all informations already moved to new iphone but not my photos in album. Thankyou"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on the new iPhone, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings. If these were synced in the old iPhone's settings, then all should presumably transfer between the two iPhones. In the long run, all should be accessible, given they are associated to the same Apple ID.

On Both iPhones:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Photos (so that it is green)

Then, Check iCloud:

See if you can access particular items, through iCloud, directly. Go Here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 11:11 PM in response to Ariefkann

Ariefkann Said:

"Move photos: How to move the photos from my old iphone 7 to my new iphone? I have already log in to my new iphone, the apps, the contact and all informations already moved to new iphone but not my photos in album. Thankyou"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on the new iPhone, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings. If these were synced in the old iPhone's settings, then all should presumably transfer between the two iPhones. In the long run, all should be accessible, given they are associated to the same Apple ID.

On Both iPhones:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Photos (so that it is green)

Then, Check iCloud:

See if you can access particular items, through iCloud, directly. Go Here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

Move photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.