Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Apple Id, phone number not recognized

Same phone, same phone number but all of a sudden my password won't work and my phone number is not recognized by Apple Id.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Why isn't the phone number recognized? Error message(s) when you try to use the phone number? Are you trying to get a verification code?

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 11:25 AM in response to hulagyrrrl

Why isn't the phone number recognized? Error message(s) when you try to use the phone number? Are you trying to get a verification code?

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

Jul 23, 2021 1:47 AM in response to hulagyrrrl

hulagyrrrl Said:

"Problems with Apple Id, phone number not recognized: Same phone, same phone number but all of a sudden my password won’t work and my phone number is not recognized by Apple Id

———-

Use these Forums’ Password:

You are able to log in to there forums just fine. So, the password would be no different, given it is the same account.

View your Devices:

Go here, and see if you can see if the iPhone is seen under your Apple Account. If it is not seen, then it is no longer associated to your Apple AccountCheck your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Problems with Apple Id, phone number not recognized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.