Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Salvataggio foto e video chiavetta usb problema

Ciao a tutti,

ho un grosso problema con il mio MacBook Air M1 nel salvare foto e video su chiavetta esterna, non ho mai avuto problemi fino ad oggi ma stamattina invece.

Non so se è perché ho aggiornato stamattina a Bigsur 11.5 o non centra.

Fatto sta che ora quando trascino le foto o i video nella chiavetta, si vede l'icona della foto o del video ma se seleziono mi dice: impossibile aprire il file img8382 perché è vuoto.

Non mi è mai capitato.

Se invece provo a copiare la foto e incollarla nella chiavetta me la copia in formato ridotto e non i megabyte reali.

Non riesco a capire come mai, non ho cambiato formattazione o cose del genere.

Ho provato su varie chiavette e tipi di formattazione ma niente da oggi non va più.

Non so più cosa fare e non capisco il perché di questa cosa visto che non avevo mai avuto problemi con i salvataggi su chiavetta.

Se qualcuno mi sa aiutare.

Grazie.

Luca.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:20 AM

Hi Lucandalf,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

3 replies

Jul 24, 2021 10:17 AM in response to Lucandalf

Hello everybody,
I have a big problem with my MacBook Air M1 in saving photos and videos to external stick, never had any problems until today but this morning instead.
I don't know if it's because I upgraded to Bigsur 11.5 this morning or it doesn't center.
The fact is that now when I drag the photos or videos to the stick, you see the photo or video icon but if I select it tells me: can't open the img8382 file because it is empty.
It never happened to me.
If, on the other hand, I try to copy the photo and paste it into the key, I copy it in a reduced size and not the real megabytes.
I can't understand why, I haven't changed formatting or anything like that.
I have tried on various keys and types of formatting but nothing is wrong from today.
I don't know what to do anymore and I don't understand the reason for this since I had never had problems with saving on a stick.
If anyone can help me.
Thank you.
Luca.

Salvataggio foto e video chiavetta usb problema

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.