Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos slideshow speed controls

• How do you change the speed of an existing slideshow in photos 5.0 on macOS?
  • Will the change affect all slideshows or just the one selected during the speed change?
  • Will the change be effective when slideshow is played back on other devices, i.e. an Apple TV or iPhone?

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 10:53 AM

Hi

• Click the timer icon on the right hand side. You can set a fixed duration, or you can fit it to the length of your music.
  • Since you are in a particular slideshow, that is the only one affected.
  • If the slideshow is synced to other devices, then the timing should also be consistent from one device to another. I have not tested this though.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 10:53 AM in response to Tony deB

Hi

• Click the timer icon on the right hand side. You can set a fixed duration, or you can fit it to the length of your music.
  • Since you are in a particular slideshow, that is the only one affected.
  • If the slideshow is synced to other devices, then the timing should also be consistent from one device to another. I have not tested this though.

Photos slideshow speed controls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.