Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore order text

I got a text about an order I know I didn’t purchase but I’m unsure. Does anyone know if this text is a scam or fake? Here’s what the text message said: Your AppStore Order TINDERpro Processed Successfully. OrderID: KUS20AF Amount: 661.94 USD DATE: 2021-Jul-23 For Billing Support CallNow1844-502-1494

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 12:32 PM

Hello VanLe197,

We can understand your concerns about the alert that you received. Apple would not send you a receipt via texts, that would show in email. This is possibly a phishing attempt to gather your personal information. We'd recommend reviewing the following:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 12:32 PM in response to VanLe197

Hello VanLe197,

We can understand your concerns about the alert that you received. Apple would not send you a receipt via texts, that would show in email. This is possibly a phishing attempt to gather your personal information. We'd recommend reviewing the following:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

AppStore order text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.