Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full memory data in iPhone

Hi community,

I am using iPhone 7 32G. It’s obvious that my space disk has been full so I free up photos to get more space.

But the fact is when I deleted hundreds of photos and 73 videos already, yet the storage of Photos still keeps 17G of total. It’s so weird.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 1:51 PM

When you delete photos and videos they go into a Recently Deleted folder in the Photos app and remain there for 30 days unless you go into that fold and delete them.

1 reply

Full memory data in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.