Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where has “recently played” in Apple Music gone?

It’s not in playlists. It isn’t anywhere. Where can I access it? Thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 10:37 AM

No that hasn’t answered my question. That just sorts which playlists I’ve listed to

there used to be a playlist of recently played records. Or you could also access it under “for you”. Neither are there anymore. I just wanted a list of the last 30 songs I played

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2021 10:37 AM in response to i_rina

No that hasn’t answered my question. That just sorts which playlists I’ve listed to

there used to be a playlist of recently played records. Or you could also access it under “for you”. Neither are there anymore. I just wanted a list of the last 30 songs I played

Jul 25, 2021 8:41 AM in response to chevgr

Hello chevgr, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We’d be glad to see how we can help with the Apple Music issue you mentioned on your iPhone. When you have a free moment, start by trying the steps in the link below in the section titled “Sort your music.”

View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone

If they are unsuccessful, please provide us with some specifics on what you’re seeing for more help. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Jul 26, 2021 9:30 AM in response to chevgr

chevgr,

Thanks for letting us know. Next, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Music app to see if that has a positive impact on the issue that you're experiencing? If not, please give that step a try and let us know the outcome. Also, please keep in mind that deleting and reinstalling the Music app on your device will require you having to redownload your music.

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Jul 26, 2021 9:14 AM in response to chevgr

chevgr, 

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. When you have a chance, head over to the “Library” section within the Music app, then tap on “Playlists,” which is the first option under Library. In the Playlists menu, scroll down until you find the “Recently Played” playlist and tap on it. Here, you’ll see all the songs you’ve recently listened to on your device using Apple Music.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Where has “recently played” in Apple Music gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.