Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect iPhone 12 to 2013 Toyota 4Runner Bluetooth - Spotify

I cannot Connect iPhone 12 to 2013 Toyota 4Runner Bluetooth to play Spotify music. It connects my phone and contacts though. I had an iPhone 8 and it worked fine. The phone and Spotify worked, just couldn’t load my contacts which was no big deal. Now I can load contacts but can’t play Spotify… please help with an update

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 7:17 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 25, 2021 9:33 AM in response to 2013Toyota4RunneriPhone12

Hi there 2013Toyota4RunneriPhone12,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're unable to listen to Spotify while your iPhone is connected to your car stereo. We can provide guidance.

Can you load and play any other apps on your car via your iPhone? We'd like to make sure the Music app or Apple Podcasts works when connected to your stereo.

Are you connecting via Bluetooth or is it plugged in to your stereo? Try using Bluetooth if you have your iPhone plugged in and try plugging it in if you're using Bluetooth to connect.

We found this article on the Spotify website: Spotify in the car - Spotify

Have a great day!

Connect iPhone 12 to 2013 Toyota 4Runner Bluetooth - Spotify

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.