Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shooting iPhone pics with built in Camera app filters?

Where are the filters in the Camera app for shooting vivid warm, mono, and so on? I'm no longer seeing the icon for this feature in the Camera app, though you can still apply such filters after the fact in the Photos app. Can you no longer apply them before you shoot?

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 8:55 AM

What series of iPhone are you using? When you open the camera on the iPhone 12 Pro which I have, I can see a small chevron, pointing upwards, just below the ear piece at the top of the phone. When you tap on that, it will point downwards and you will see the series of settings appear just above the shutter button. The filters are there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 8:55 AM in response to EddieSr

What series of iPhone are you using? When you open the camera on the iPhone 12 Pro which I have, I can see a small chevron, pointing upwards, just below the ear piece at the top of the phone. When you tap on that, it will point downwards and you will see the series of settings appear just above the shutter button. The filters are there.

Shooting iPhone pics with built in Camera app filters?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.