Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data not working with certain apps

My iOS updated to 14.7 but now when I use mobile data only a handful of apps are working. Even when I manually select they get deselected then and there or once I open the concerned app.

this is a huge problem as I’m travelling for work n my google maps and zoom are just not working!! Reminds of the days the old days.....feel trapped!!

please help

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:08 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 9:08 AM in response to radhicak

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Jul 24, 2021 9:03 AM in response to radhicak

Try a Reset All Settings (No Data is Lost)

This resets all your personalized features back to factory defaults

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

Mobile data not working with certain apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.