Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost contacts

I lost all of my contacts when switching to a new phone, is there anyway I can get all of them back?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 8:52 PM

pm2526 Said:

"lost contacts: I lost all of my contacts when switching to a new phone, is there anyway I can get all of them back?"

-------

Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Once Contacts is is enabled on iCloud, then all would be uploaded to iCloud. Once you log back in to the same Apple ID on this, Contacts will show up.

How to Enable Contacts:

Log in to the same Apple Account on both iPhones. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 8:52 PM in response to pm2526

pm2526 Said:

"lost contacts: I lost all of my contacts when switching to a new phone, is there anyway I can get all of them back?"

-------

Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Once Contacts is is enabled on iCloud, then all would be uploaded to iCloud. Once you log back in to the same Apple ID on this, Contacts will show up.

How to Enable Contacts:

Log in to the same Apple Account on both iPhones. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

lost contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.