Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Apple warrenty

In My MacBook air , when i am checking the serial number for warrenty its showing purchase date not validated.

I purchased this product one month before.

can you help me

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:34 PM

shamseer272 Said:

"About Apple warrenty: In My MacBook air , when i am checking the serial number for warrenty its showing purchase date not validated. I purchased this product one month before. can you help me"

-------

Contact Apple Support

Perhaps this is a glitch in the system? This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to your account info, nor can — and that is a good thing. BTW. So, perform a screensharing session with Apple, so they can see this firsthand form yourperspective. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 9:34 PM in response to shamseer272

shamseer272 Said:

"About Apple warrenty: In My MacBook air , when i am checking the serial number for warrenty its showing purchase date not validated. I purchased this product one month before. can you help me"

-------

Contact Apple Support

Perhaps this is a glitch in the system? This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to your account info, nor can — and that is a good thing. BTW. So, perform a screensharing session with Apple, so they can see this firsthand form yourperspective. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

About Apple warrenty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.