You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlink game from apple ID then save it in the Game Centre

Currently i save my COD game ad link it with apple ID. i'm trying to unlink Apple ID and try to link to Game Centre but i cant. can someone help?

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 10:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 5:59 AM

Hey Bebetan79,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

You have recently viewed a great article on how to sign in with an Apple account.

For this issue of linking your Call of Duty account to a another Game Center account, it may be best to reach out to COD for support. They should have the appropriate steps on how to manage their accounts in order to link them elsewhere on your device, if it is possible.

You can contact the developer by following the steps in this article: How to contact an app developer.

Best Wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2021 5:59 AM in response to bebetan79

Hey Bebetan79,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

You have recently viewed a great article on how to sign in with an Apple account.

For this issue of linking your Call of Duty account to a another Game Center account, it may be best to reach out to COD for support. They should have the appropriate steps on how to manage their accounts in order to link them elsewhere on your device, if it is possible.

You can contact the developer by following the steps in this article: How to contact an app developer.

Best Wishes.

how to unlink game from apple ID then save it in the Game Centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.