Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will my payment for the 50G icloud storage end..I have been paying it for one year now which is 49pesos per month. Thank u

End of my payment for 50G icloud storage

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:31 PM

iCloud storage is a monthly subscription. As long as you wish to continue using the additional storage, you will pay every month. There is no term limit. You pay every month for as long as you keep using the extra storage.

7 replies

Jul 25, 2021 3:57 PM in response to mulberry58

There’s a contract with Apple/icloud that to upgrade to 50G from 5G will cost me 49pesos per month for one year and its been a year now that i’ve been paying 49pesos/month, thats why im asking when will my contract of one year to pay will expire.. i dont intend to downgrade my icloud storage to 5G since i’ve upgraded it already to 50G since 2020.. Thank u and pls reply🙏🙏

When will my payment for the 50G icloud storage end..I have been paying it for one year now which is 49pesos per month. Thank u

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.