Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Renewing iCloud storage

Hi I would like to ask about how much time do I have to pay for this month’s iCloud storage (plan)? My settings is already warning me to pay for it but I don’t have money on my card at the moment. When is the latest time I could pay for it?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 1:42 PM

You can tell when your renewal date is by seeing it via Settings > Name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan. If you have insufficient funds on your bank card, then you can purchase an iTunes gift card in the meantime to load to your account. This in turn can be used to pay for your iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 1:42 PM in response to dorie014

You can tell when your renewal date is by seeing it via Settings > Name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan. If you have insufficient funds on your bank card, then you can purchase an iTunes gift card in the meantime to load to your account. This in turn can be used to pay for your iCloud storage.

Renewing iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.