Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud+ storage

my iCloud+ subscription can’t leave my bank right now as I have had to freeze my card until a new one comes due to Losing it. Once I have the new card the subscription will be paid. How long do I have to pay the bill before it changes my iCloud storage amount back to 5GB? Can I pay it within 7 days?

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:41 AM

Change your payment method until you have your new card. You can use one of the alternatives listed in Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID and add it as a new payment method - See Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Look also at If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 12:41 AM in response to Hannahdodds2

Change your payment method until you have your new card. You can use one of the alternatives listed in Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID and add it as a new payment method - See Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Look also at If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

iCloud+ storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.