Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Applie ID could not be created because myemailaddress@hotmail.com is no longer available

I can't register my email address as it says it was taken, it now says the email address is no longer available, and it seems there is no way to find out if an Apple ID is linked to my hotmail address.

Is there anyway to find out if Apple is using my email address on any Apple ID Account?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jules

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 10:49 AM

Hi julesfosteruk,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you would like to know if your email address is being used as an Apple ID.

While this is not a direct way to get an answer for your question, have you had the chance to perform a password reset?

Following the steps under the the "If you can't change or reset your password" section on the article below may give you some insights.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 10:49 AM in response to julesfosteruk

Hi julesfosteruk,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you would like to know if your email address is being used as an Apple ID.

While this is not a direct way to get an answer for your question, have you had the chance to perform a password reset?

Following the steps under the the "If you can't change or reset your password" section on the article below may give you some insights.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Take care!

Your Applie ID could not be created because myemailaddress@hotmail.com is no longer available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.