Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete analytics data

I have had “Share iPhone Analytics’ off from the day I got my new iPhone. Yet there is still a long list of data under ‘Analytics Data.’ It appears we have pretend control over our PRIVATE devices. We are unable to delete this data unless we sync with iTunes I have been told. Moving the unwanted sharing of data collection to another location we have pretend control over.

To Apple: Honor your customers privacy choices. Don’t give us an option to not share data analytics or any other information we choose & select to not share, if you are going to data mine us anyway.

WOW…want to know something super duper scary; as I am writing this I went to take screenshots of the long data list and now there are just 2 left. Without me doing anything at all, time stamped for right now. Titled AttSmartNetworksPacketTunnel.

Signed,

Concerned Citizen

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 2:28 PM

1 reply

delete analytics data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.