Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the "trust this computer" alert is flashing non stop while connecting my iphone to Mac?

Why does the "trust this computer" alert is flashing non stop while connecting my iPhone to Mac?

It happens with different cables and iPhones

VMware, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:28 AM

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you're using iTunes, click Continue.

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 12:28 AM in response to kobidev80

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you're using iTunes, click Continue.

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

Why does the "trust this computer" alert is flashing non stop while connecting my iphone to Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.