Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Problem on apple TV

When i try to download an app from app store on my apple tv (like YouTube) it says "This app is not available in the Indian, Pls change to the emirati store"

How do i fix this?

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 7:24 AM

Hello Avnish_8,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, when you try to download an app from the App Store on Apple TV you're receiving a message that the app is not available and to change your store region. We'd like to help!

You'll need to change your Apple ID region back to the one that you had originally. Follow the steps provided in the article below.

Change your Apple ID country or region

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 7:24 AM in response to Avnish_8

Hello Avnish_8,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, when you try to download an app from the App Store on Apple TV you're receiving a message that the app is not available and to change your store region. We'd like to help!

You'll need to change your Apple ID region back to the one that you had originally. Follow the steps provided in the article below.

Change your Apple ID country or region

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

App Store Problem on apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.