Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv in Bulgaria

I have a problem with the apple tv app and itunes store. I don’t know if it’s because of my country but every marvel movie released after endgame isn’t on the itunes store. Endgame too. Sony movies too like let there be carnage.

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 2:38 AM

Disney/Marvel/Sony/Columbia Pictures sets their own regions and select their contracted VOD providers. Apple can’t change that, but would likely be glad to offer it in any of Apple’s supported regions, if the studios wanted to.

Local distribution rights may be exclusive to a different content provider for the time being (e.g. local HBO or other).

Lots of “maybes”, but the studios/content providers aren’t that sharing on such details.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 2:38 AM in response to Hristian_

Disney/Marvel/Sony/Columbia Pictures sets their own regions and select their contracted VOD providers. Apple can’t change that, but would likely be glad to offer it in any of Apple’s supported regions, if the studios wanted to.

Local distribution rights may be exclusive to a different content provider for the time being (e.g. local HBO or other).

Lots of “maybes”, but the studios/content providers aren’t that sharing on such details.

Apple tv in Bulgaria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.