Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

Hello, my phone has been stolen is there a way to delete my photos somehow? Or if Apple could delete them from my phone?

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 1:02 PM

Please first look at this - If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

You can erase the phone in that process.

Tracking lost or stolen phones

The 'Find My' tracking is to help you discover if you left your phone in the office or the restaurant. Lost or Stolen phones are rarely ever seen again. If you found the thief you probably would not like the experience.

Risk mitigation

Get your provider to 

Cancel your SIM.

Send you a replacement SIM on same number.

You can then put the SIM in another phone to get the codes you will need.

Phishing warning

Unless you had a PIN set on the SIM the thief or finder now know your number so don’t respond to texts to sign into your account!

Resign to the fact that if you had a passcode set then  your data is safe but you will never see the phone again 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 1:02 PM in response to k_x_ng

Please first look at this - If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

You can erase the phone in that process.

Tracking lost or stolen phones

The 'Find My' tracking is to help you discover if you left your phone in the office or the restaurant. Lost or Stolen phones are rarely ever seen again. If you found the thief you probably would not like the experience.

Risk mitigation

Get your provider to 

Cancel your SIM.

Send you a replacement SIM on same number.

You can then put the SIM in another phone to get the codes you will need.

Phishing warning

Unless you had a PIN set on the SIM the thief or finder now know your number so don’t respond to texts to sign into your account!

Resign to the fact that if you had a passcode set then  your data is safe but you will never see the phone again 

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.