Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K

Hi I have an Apple 4K device bought and setup in India using an India account. I am planning to go on a trip to South Africa. Will I be able to use the the Apple TV using my India account in South Africa?

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 1:49 PM

Yes. Physical location does not impact the usage of your Apple ID or the Apple TV. You may see different content in the Movies and Tv Shows section than you n normally would however.

Do note, that some apps, like Netflix or Amazon Prime are region based, and may have different content based on physical location. So you may not see the same things in those apps when you use them in SA as you did in India.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2021 1:49 PM in response to poornima34

Yes. Physical location does not impact the usage of your Apple ID or the Apple TV. You may see different content in the Movies and Tv Shows section than you n normally would however.

Do note, that some apps, like Netflix or Amazon Prime are region based, and may have different content based on physical location. So you may not see the same things in those apps when you use them in SA as you did in India.

Apple TV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.