Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two songs will purchased will not play on my computer or ipod

I downloaded around 17 songs during the last few months and two songs will not play on my computer or ipod. When I try to play them I get a message that my computer is not authorized to play this song and would I like to authorize it. I go through the steps to authorize the song, but when I try to play it, I get the same message again. I have around 500 songs and I can access them all except for two songs that I downloaded recently. I talked to a few apple support people on the phone and no one could help me figure out what is wrong. I am nervous about purchasing more music. I don't know if this will be a hit and miss, where some songs play and others do not. I never had this problem for the nearly ten years that I purchased songs. I hope someone knows how to fix this.

iPod Nano (6th Gen)

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 1:58 AM

If you see repeated messages asking you to authorise a particular song that you purchased from the iTunes Store, it usually means that the file (for that song) is either corrupted or incomplete. The solution is to delete that file (by deleting it in your iTunes Library) and downloading it again.

Similar questions

1 reply

Two songs will purchased will not play on my computer or ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.