Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match

itunes match is not working. songs are not uploading. any suggestions?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 6:11 PM

9 replies

Aug 6, 2021 7:34 PM in response to oscmon25

Yes, 3 weeks and 2 days ago this issue started. I have a Hong Kong account and a UK account. Both have the same issue. Generally will not upload any songs of my own but will sometimes let a couple of tracks upload. Always the same tracks that do upload. Have spent around 20 hours on calls to apple support over the past 3 weeks. Now they have stopped responding at all. It should not be that difficult to fix the issue if they roll back the changes made to the systems ‘ servers to their state on Wednesday July 14th 2021. The issue started that night but on Thursday July 15th 2021 everything stopped working. Have provided screen shots, screen recordings, system logs, changed WiFi, tethered to a phone with no WiFi turned on, NOTHING solves the issues. APPLE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE - YOUR CUSTOMERS PAY FOR THE SERVICE - WE NEED CUSTOMER CARE, NOW! Thank you…..

Aug 7, 2021 8:18 AM in response to oscmon25

I too am having problems with iTunes Match and songs not syncing up to iTunes Match. They show as in my music library but also show as "waiting" in the Music program on the MacBookPro.

I have tried restarting Music, restarting the MacBookPro, force-restarting Music, forcing an "Update Cloud Library" - etc. Nothing is working.

The strange thing is that I can see the artists and albums of my new CDs on my iPhone and iPad and you can see the songs but they are greyed out and can not be played.

This has been going on for at least the last few days - it was annoying yesterday as I could not play the latest album when I was not at home.

itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.