Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore photos from backup

iCloud backup only shows till mid 2020 even though I have many photos in the 2021 album.. how to download on my new phone?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:11 AM

Jebates22 Said:

"How to restore photos from backup: iCloud backup only shows till mid 2020 even though I have many photos in the 2021 album.. how to download on my new phone?"

-------

Two Thoughts:

A. Upload to your Computer:

If you want, you could upload these photos from your iPhone to your computer, directly off of your iPhone. You would manage the files from your computer. Go here for Photos: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. iCloud Storage Plans:

Also, you could upgrade your iCloud storage plan, and proceed from there. Note that this would be a monthly fee. So, using you computer may be best, if you so not want to pay a month fee after all of this.

Here is the pricing plan (in USD):

• 50GB: $0.99
  • 200GB: $2.99
  • 2TB: $9.99

Go Here:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 9:11 AM in response to Jebates22

Jebates22 Said:

"How to restore photos from backup: iCloud backup only shows till mid 2020 even though I have many photos in the 2021 album.. how to download on my new phone?"

-------

Two Thoughts:

A. Upload to your Computer:

If you want, you could upload these photos from your iPhone to your computer, directly off of your iPhone. You would manage the files from your computer. Go here for Photos: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. iCloud Storage Plans:

Also, you could upgrade your iCloud storage plan, and proceed from there. Note that this would be a monthly fee. So, using you computer may be best, if you so not want to pay a month fee after all of this.

Here is the pricing plan (in USD):

• 50GB: $0.99
  • 200GB: $2.99
  • 2TB: $9.99

Go Here:

How to restore photos from backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.