Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Crashes

Iphone 12 Pro Max , Intuit Mint crashes upon opening. Icon shows "7" items need attention, but when I login app crashes. I have uninstalled rebooted and re-installed the app from the apple store ...same result.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 11:40 AM

Hey there LilBang,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand an app is quitting unexpectedly on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help.

The steps you’ve take so far can be really helpful. To verify, is your iPhone up to date? Go to Settings > General > Software Update to verify and if one is waiting, back up your device and install the update. That could have an impact on this as well.

If not, reach out to the app developer and let them know what’s going on. You can read more about how to do this here:

How to contact an app developer 

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2021 11:40 AM in response to LilBang

Hey there LilBang,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand an app is quitting unexpectedly on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help.

The steps you’ve take so far can be really helpful. To verify, is your iPhone up to date? Go to Settings > General > Software Update to verify and if one is waiting, back up your device and install the update. That could have an impact on this as well.

If not, reach out to the app developer and let them know what’s going on. You can read more about how to do this here:

How to contact an app developer 

Take care.

Jul 29, 2021 5:22 AM in response to barberlives123

barberlives 123,

Thanks for heading me in the right direction. I went back to the app search in apple store to contact the developer as you suggested and found I downloaded the "Mint mobile app". So I deleted the app and installed the "Mint" app instead located right under the mobile app. Anyway I am accessing my account now without a flaw. Don't know what the other app is for, but didn't work on my machine.

App Crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.