Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call waiting

today, my husband called me at 7.00 clock on whatsapp and we had a short conversation. Then I disconnect the phone. After like an hour he tried to call me ..it says call waiting or the person you are trying to reach is on another call while at the same time I tried to call him back it says you can't place a call while you are on another call. Genuinely speaking, I was not on any other call. I have no idea why this happened . Besides, I have many recents app opened is that could be the issue? Then I removed all the apps then called him again and It worked.

but my husband is asking me why you were on another call and I am saying that I wasn't on another call. How can I prove him or why it happens?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 8:33 AM

Hello simranjit115,

We understand that you are having trouble receiving calls. Is this issue only with WhatsApp, or was it also failing to call you using your cellular network?

If the issue is only with WhatsApp, then you'll want to contact their support for further assistance. Here's how to do so: How to contact an app developer

Thanks!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 8:33 AM in response to simranjit115

Hello simranjit115,

We understand that you are having trouble receiving calls. Is this issue only with WhatsApp, or was it also failing to call you using your cellular network?

If the issue is only with WhatsApp, then you'll want to contact their support for further assistance. Here's how to do so: How to contact an app developer

Thanks!

Call waiting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.