Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone speaker phone only!!

I only want my speaker phone button (audio) to turn on the speaker phone NOT ask me if I want it on my lap top or some place else - like it used to be. I turned off blue tooth so it wouldn't have that option - no change, I changed accessibility too but then all calls answered with speaker phone that doesnt work either. I just need the audio button to go to speaker phone

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 2:37 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2021 7:07 PM in response to Nomadproductions

And that is exactly what you are supposed to get if you have the MacBook Pro configured with the iPhone. If you remove the MacBook from the equation, you will only get Speaker, as you are already on the iPhone.

You have the MacBook Pro setup for phone calls? Even though I have my hearing aids configured not to ever take telephone audio, it will still show as a choice because they are paired with the phone. This was a change they made rather than causing people to go through an additional menu after answering the call to select where to send the audio. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

iPhone speaker phone only!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.