Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to quickly see my reply to any email in my Mail Inbox?

Is there any method in Mac Mail (Mail Version 14.0, Big Sur) where I can look at any Inbox email, see the little left-pointy arrow showing that I have responded, and quickly see/pull up that actual response email that I sent?

I could've sworn that I used to be able to click on those little right/left pointy arrow icons and it would pull up the Reply, or Forwarded email.

Any fast way to do this, besides look through the All Sent folder?

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 5:46 AM

6 replies

Jul 29, 2021 6:25 AM in response to mulberry58

What I was looking for more was the ability to quickly see whatever the reply email that I sent to any particular email.

For instance, I'll see an email from Mike (Mike's email could be in the Inbox, folder but it could also now be in the Trash/deleted folder); I know both from memory and by that little left-arrow icon that I sent Mike an email. I would like to quickly review/see that response email that I sent to Mike. Is there any easy way to do that?

Any way to quickly see my reply to any email in my Mail Inbox?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.