Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when Itunes in my pc backs up my iphone, where can I find the file that contains my texts, applications, notes? I can find my music but not all the other content.

I have backed up my iphone to Itunes in my pc but neither itunes nor my pc tells me where the file is located. I can see my music in itunes but the texts, applications on iphone, notes, photos, where can I find them on my pc to be sure they are backed up? I will be changing iphones soon and want to be sure all my data in iphone is saved. Thank you.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 10:44 PM

Please follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ How to locate backups of your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply

when Itunes in my pc backs up my iphone, where can I find the file that contains my texts, applications, notes? I can find my music but not all the other content.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.