Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand new iphone 12 mini with scratches on screen

Hello,

few days ago i bought brand new iphone mini 12. i have opened a box and removed protective "paper" and there was some scratches on. This is unbeliavable. Is there also some with same experiance.

Please note again, it was totaly new phone i just removed protective original paper... This deviation it not looks like scratches but more like deviation in glass production process... The white paper have the same scratches wisible only from one site - the same site which is in contact with glass. Front page of safety paper not damaged.

Looking to find approppriate solution.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 3:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 4:36 AM

you could try to return it under warranty

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

1 reply

Brand new iphone 12 mini with scratches on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.