Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Peacock subscription not working

I’ve been an Apple Peacock subscriber for about a month now and everything was working great until I brought home the newest Apple TV 4K (2nd gen) and now I cannot watch Peacock because it won’t log me in. I have already made sure my app and software were up to date, I’ve restarted the device, logged out and back in to my Apple ID, deleted Peacock app and reinstalled and even tried canceling subscription and then re-subscribing but nothing has worked! Oh and I also have home sharing turned on so now my brand new Apple TV has screwed up my 2 other Apple TV Peacock accounts and I am unable to watch it Peacock anywhere. Please help

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 8:34 AM

2 replies

Jul 31, 2021 10:44 AM in response to H00kem03

Hey there H00kem03,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Community.

We understand you've had some issues with signing into your Peacock app after upgrading to a new Apple TV.

If you subscribed to Peacock through Apple, check out their article here for how to check the details of your subscription: Manage subscriptions on Apple TV - Apple Support

For a subscription through the Peacock app directly, you may need to contact their support team or review their article here: Why am I unable to sign in to Peacock My Account? - peacocktv.com

If you still need help, and you are subscribed through Apple, please reach out to them here: Get Support - Apple

We hope you have a great day!

Take care!

Aug 19, 2021 9:01 PM in response to H00kem03

I had the same problem. I tried everything: restarted my Apple TV....nope; deleted the Peacock app and reinstalled....nope; unplugged my Apple TV AND deleted and re-downloaded the Peacock app....nope....still didn't recognize that I had subscribed...even though it shows as a subscription under my System Settings. It still worked on my bedroom Apple TV....but not on my Living Room Apple TV. The solution: I went ahead and clicked the "Watch Peacock for Free" button....filled out my email and a new password (requires a 10 character password....lame)....and when I clicked through on that...it must have found my subscription and restored my account on the Peacock app. All then suddenly worked. Lame.....Peacock need to fix this bug....

Peacock subscription not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.