Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new ipad and I am not getting my free 3 months of apple tv. I did have it before for another purchase and when that expired I cancelled it. Does that mean I do not get a new appletv 3 months for my new purchase of a new ipad?

I bought a new ipad and I am not getting my free 3 months of apple tv. I did have it before for another purchase and when that expired I cancelled it. Does that mean I do not get a new appletv 3 months for my new purchase of a new ipad?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 11:39 AM

You won’t be able to redeem a new offer.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

• One offer per user or family, regardless of the number of devices purchased.
2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.