Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Appletv subscription is about to expire. I have bought a new iPhone which included 3 free months of appletv. Can I add the 3 months to my current account?

My appletv subscription is about to expire. I have recently purchased a new iPhone which included a free 3 month subscription. Can I add this to my current subscription?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:26 PM

The terms and conditions for the offer state: one offer per user or family (in case of Family Sharing). Buying more devices doesn’t bring new offers. Then you would already have had an extended free trial.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 11:26 PM in response to Bertyoung

The terms and conditions for the offer state: one offer per user or family (in case of Family Sharing). Buying more devices doesn’t bring new offers. Then you would already have had an extended free trial.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

My Appletv subscription is about to expire. I have bought a new iPhone which included 3 free months of appletv. Can I add the 3 months to my current account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.