Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just purchased an iphone12. It came with the promotion of 3 months of Apple TV free. Can I apply that to my current account?

I just purchased an iphone12. It came with the promotion of 3 months of Apple+TV free. Can I apply that to my current account?

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 3:42 PM

The offer comes with a few conditions. E.g. One offer per user or family. If you already enjoyed an extended free trial to Apple TV+ before, then you can’t get a new offer. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Else:

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 3:42 PM in response to m9s6u8

The offer comes with a few conditions. E.g. One offer per user or family. If you already enjoyed an extended free trial to Apple TV+ before, then you can’t get a new offer. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Else:

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

I just purchased an iphone12. It came with the promotion of 3 months of Apple TV free. Can I apply that to my current account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.