Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my calendar stopped syncing correctly between iCloud and the calendar app on my Mac

my calendar stopped syncing correctly between iCloud and the calendar app on my Mac

Using Big Sur 11.5.1, iMac, etc

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 12:26 PM

Hello. davebeck1945!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having an issue with your iCloud Calendar not syncing to your Mac as expected. We suggest taking a look at article, If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync and trying out the suggestions provided there.

Once completed, let us know the results. If you're still having issues, we'll be happy to continue researching the best solution.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 12:26 PM in response to davebeck1942

Hello. davebeck1945!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having an issue with your iCloud Calendar not syncing to your Mac as expected. We suggest taking a look at article, If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync and trying out the suggestions provided there.

Once completed, let us know the results. If you're still having issues, we'll be happy to continue researching the best solution.

Best regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.