Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

True Tone missing after update.

Yesterday I updated my new iPhone XR to iOS 14.7.1, after that the True Tone toggle went missing and Face ID didn’t set up even though the iPhone was cooled down. I am attaching some screenshots. Please help! Thank you 🙏

also all the toggle except auto brightness is off.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 5:21 AM

My I phone x after Update 15.1 True Tone is not working……

11 replies

Sep 17, 2021 6:32 PM in response to rohanh04

Good day! Rohanh04, Don't worry, I have the exact and same problem within my iPhone Xs Max (IOS 14.7.1) My face ID suddenly stopped working later in the afternoon of Aug 31, and ever since up to this date i I don't have the solution to fix that issue even upgrading to IOS 14.8. Take note I HAVE NEVER replaced anything on my iPhone ever since I have bought this. All parts are 100% from apple, but aside from this issue, Your battery depletes fast enough even though your iPhone is at standby mode or not using it., Apple Diagnosed mine online and said one of my sensors (ambient light sensor) was malfunctioned. But I have doubts on that case scenario, since I never dropped or slipped this phone into wet areas. Hopefully we can find solutions into this

True Tone missing after update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.