Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fuzzy display of photos and videos

See, I bought my iPad air2 about 2 years ago. It’s a pretty useful tool for retiree’s like me. I used to watch many good things and it was a presentation of my son for my birthday.

Still it works well. But all of sudden from last 3 days every image is very much reddish or dark with fuzzy ghost like appearance. As every one have mentioned I didn’t drop it anywhere. But or two days I staked my heavy books on its back (which has thick external cover with a keyboard too), when making ready my table after my readings.. I hope that has dented the screen or something has happened to precious peace for my knowledge tool. Now I don’t know how to correct it.

Can the community support me with some useful suggestions please.?

Regards and advance thanks for the useful replies.

Baba

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 1:55 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I'd suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support (they have tools to run remote diagnostics), or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 1:55 AM in response to Fuzzy-ipad

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I'd suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support (they have tools to run remote diagnostics), or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Fuzzy display of photos and videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.