Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I use the outdoor cycling option in the workout app , it does not track my distance? How can I activate this option?

when I use the outdoor cycling option in the workout app , it does not track my distance? How can I activate this option?

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:51 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2021 8:48 AM in response to gatorsport64

Hi gatorsport64,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Apple Watch tracking your distance when using the Workout app. We'd like to help.

Do you notice if the Maps app or other types of workouts work as expected on your Apple Watch? Are both your iPhone and Apple Watch updated to the newest OS? If not, that can help:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If you're already updated, or updating doesn't help, Contact Apple Support for additional resources to help will be the best next step.

Hope that helps.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.