Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 computer itunes no longer sync iphone

My 2nd gen iPhone SE will no longer sync with iTunes on my Windows 10 computer. It says it needs to update, looks like it might be, but never finishes or progresses. The last time I tried I got an error that one solution for was to keep the phone unlocked while syncing, but that didn't help. Also, I can see the phone is plugged into iTunes, but when you go to File Sync it isn't an option, you can see it in gray, but not select it.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 2:37 PM

Hi okaugust, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues syncing your iPhone SE to your Windows computer because it is not up to date. We recommend that you secure a backup and update the device.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 2:37 PM in response to okaugust

Hi okaugust, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues syncing your iPhone SE to your Windows computer because it is not up to date. We recommend that you secure a backup and update the device.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

Windows 10 computer itunes no longer sync iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.