Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I just update my iphone 11 to iOS 14.7.1 and after updating I can no longer connect to wifi connections, can’t connect to any Bluetooth devices and even my airdrop it’s not working. I already reset my phone unfortunately nothing happened.

Hi I just update my iphone 11 to iOS 14.7.1 and after updating I can no longer connect to wifi connections, can’t connect to any Bluetooth devices and even my airdrop it’s not working. I already reset my phone unfortunately nothing happened.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 8:48 PM

Didn’t not work. Tried network, settings, and a general (Nuke option) and no effect.

Apple isn’t acting as though this is operator problem, though it’s been documented online (Ars Tech, 9to5Mac, etc)

Anybody have another guess?

8 replies

Aug 10, 2021 9:53 AM in response to Arianevaldez

Same issues here on iphone 12 pro max. Bluetooth problems, wifi works for emails and browsing and speeds showing as very fast but wont stream anything - tried Tidal, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sounds. Netflix, podcasts. if I turn bluetooth off and listen via the speaker instead of bluetooth phones it streams again. Very odd one. reset phone and wifi makes no difference.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.