Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is stuck on boot loop help me please fix it

this is the second time my phone has gotton stuck on boot loop

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 5:18 AM

For iPhone 8 and later devices, press and quickly release the Volume Up key, then do the same on the Volume Down key. Then press the Side key until your iPhone starts again.

For iPhone 6, iPhone 6S or earlier devices,this can be done by long-pressing the Home and Wake/Sleep button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Your phone will vibrate and break the reboot loop.

If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, then press the Volume Down and the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously to force restart your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 5:18 AM in response to krisHiller

For iPhone 8 and later devices, press and quickly release the Volume Up key, then do the same on the Volume Down key. Then press the Side key until your iPhone starts again.

For iPhone 6, iPhone 6S or earlier devices,this can be done by long-pressing the Home and Wake/Sleep button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Your phone will vibrate and break the reboot loop.

If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, then press the Volume Down and the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously to force restart your device.

my phone is stuck on boot loop help me please fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.